Amy K. Wright is a photographer, and the creator of "Tell it Well" Photo Greeting Cards. With over 14 years of photography experience, she specializes in photography for your life and business, with an emphasis on individual & family portraits, events, and product photography.
In 2016, she launched "Tell it Well" greeting cards with the mission of helping other female enterpreneurs around the world through small business micro-loans. 10% of sales goes to provide small business loans to women in poverty in the US and around the world. In addition, each card is printed on sustainably sourced & recycled paper and features Amy's original photography.
Amy believes that "We All Have a Story to Tell." She says, "Stories are the heartbeat of our lives. Stores inspire us, create connection and build the framework for our lives. From our family portraits to our special occasions, we all want beautiful images that capture the moments of our lives and tell our story well." "Tell it Well."
Amy K Wright resides in Denver, CO and she loves travel, yoga, and red wine.
- Raised in the Washington D.C Area
- Lived in Denver since 1998
- 10 years in Marketing, Event Planning, Community Relations & Brand Strategy at Whole Foods Market.
- 14 years as a portrait, travel and commercial product photographer
- Published Author of Photography Book "A Portrait of a Microloan" in 2015
- Experienced in Marketing Strategies, Branding, Campaign Execution, Web, Print, Social Media, PR & Community Relations
- Bachelor's Degree in Communications & Minor in Fine Art Photography
- Mission Driven
- Excellent Communicator
- Team Player
- Global Traveler