We All Have a Story to Tell.
Our stories are the heartbeat of our lives. Stories inspire us, create connection, and build the framework of our lives and businesses. From our family portraits to marketing & social media for our business, we all want beautiful images that capture the moments of our lives and engage our customers with our products.
As a photographer and marketer, I am passionate about using my skill set to help empower others through storytelling, and my goal is to provide photography, visual content marketing, social media, and consulting that enables you to tell your story well.
All the best,
Amy K. Wright
- Raised in the Washington D.C Area
- Lived in Denver since 1998
- 10 years in Marketing, Event Planning, Community Relations & Brand Strategy at Whole Foods Market.
- 13 years as a portrait, travel and commercial product photographer
- Published Author of Photography Book "A Portrait of a Microloan" in 2015
- Experienced in Marketing Strategies, Branding, Campaign Execution, Web, Print, Social Media, PR & Community Relations
- Bachelor's Degree in Communications & Minor in Fine Art Photography
- Mission Driven
- Excellent Communicator
- Team Player
- Global Traveler